What Are the Advantages of Spiral Duct Machine in the Ventilation Industry?
At present, most of the spiral duct machines are also widely used in shipbuilding, ventilation, purification, bridge dust removal, airports, tunnels and other construction industries. The spiral duct machine developed by a company in Jiangyin after years of research and introduction of Swiss advanced technology has reached the domestic advanced level. Since its launch on the market It has excellent performance and low operating cost, and its application in ventilation and air conditioning systems has been continuously promoted. The diameter of the coil is 85-1400mm, and the thickness of the processing plate is 0.4-1.2mm. The main uses are as follows:
(1) Dust removal system: the collection and transportation of dust removal device can use spiral duct.
(2) Oil fume exhaust system: A large amount of oil fume is generated in the kitchens of restaurants, restaurants, and hotels, which needs to be discharged. The use of spiral ducts is suitable, strong, economical and practical.
(3) Air-conditioning system: The spiral duct can be pasted with thermal insulation material and has a beautiful appearance.
(4) Bulk material conveying: pneumatic conveying system, some finer loose material particles can be conveyed by spiral duct, which has low cost and good effect.
(5) Ventilation system: send fresh air and exhaust, exhaust harmful gases outdoors, and send fresh outdoor air indoors. Generally speaking, the flow rate of the ventilation system is very large, so it is required to use the air conveying pipe with less resistance to save the cost and operating cost-the spiral duct. Generally, galvanized iron pipes are used, and stainless steel pipes are used in corrosive and particularly humid places.
Features of spiral duct:
With the same length, the number of flange connections is small, and the bee performance is better than rectangular air ducts, which greatly improves the ventilation quality of the system.With the same plate thickness and the same pipe diameter, the spiral duct has high strength.
Under the same cross-section, the circular duct has a reasonable structural tension than the rectangular duct, which greatly improves the rigidity of the duct and significantly reduces chattering noise.The air duct is round in appearance and beautiful in appearance.
High-efficiency construction, suitable for large-scale projects with short construction period.There is no need for construction site processing procedures, reducing on-site operation personnel and management procedures.Mechanized production, fast and efficient.
Compared with rectangular air ducts, the matching special-shaped pipe fittings are highly standardized, easy to hoist, and the probability of error is greatly reduced. The small diameter spiral duct has a single lifting point, which is fast and efficient for hoisting. The number of connecting flanges is small, and the workload of hoisting and connecting is reduced by about 50%.
The hoisting efficiency during construction is doubled than that of the rectangular duct. Under the same conditions, the low-speed air supply and exhaust of the air duct can be changed to high-speed air supply and exhaust. The system design can reduce the total number of air ducts, which is not only economical, but also saves space. Under the same conditions, the result of full-shaped auxiliary materials is simple, the quantity is small, and the cost of installation auxiliary materials is reduced by 30%. According to the specification, the plate thickness is reduced by 10-15% for the same pipe diameter.