What is spiral duct machine? What are its advantages?
The spiral duct machine is a machine for producing spiral ducts.Spiral ducts, also known as spiral seam thin-walled ducts, were first used in the military industry of Western countries, such as warships, ship platoon (sending) air systems, and later in civilian facilities such as trains, subways, and mines. By 2000, according to statistics, the use of spiral ducts in office buildings, shopping malls, and subways in the United States had reached 95.6%, and the use of spiral ducts in central air-conditioning in civil residences had reached 72.5%.
Spiral duct is a thin-walled tube made of metal strip coils with spiral seams. It is round, non-welded, air-tight, and water-tight. It is mostly used for air supply and bulk material transportation, instead of traditional white iron pipes (that is, manual Bite seam iron pipe). It is a kind of air duct, the full-mechanism straight pipe does not need to be beaten by hand. Its main uses are as follows:
1) Supply air.
Including ventilation, such as fresh air supply and exhaust, this range is very wide, such as factory workshops, production site air, due to the generation of harmful gases, it needs to be exhausted outside, and outdoor air needs to be transported indoors. At this time, the air conveying pipe with large flow and low pressure is used. Spiral duct is the most suitable. Generally, galvanized iron pipe is used, and stainless steel pipe is used in corrosive and particularly humid places.
2) Send cold air.
The most common is the pipeline of central air-conditioning, this kind of pipeline needs to add insulation material. The spiral duct can be pasted with thermal insulation material inside, and it looks beautiful on the outside.
3) Exhaust oil fume.
A large amount of oil fume is generated in restaurants, restaurants, and hotel kitchens, which need to be discharged. The circular air duct is the oil chimney. Here, the spiral duct should be called the lampblack duct.
4) Dust removal. Some factories have a lot of dust in the production workshops, and special dust removal devices are needed. Among them, the pipes with large air flow can use spiral ducts.
5) Transport of bulk materials. In the production process of some factories, loose particles need to be transported, especially the use of spiral ducts with small proportions such as foamed plastic particles, which have low cost and good effect.
1) Good product compatibility and high degree of standardization;
2) Strong airtightness;
3) The ventilation loss is small; the ventilation noise is small, and the round pipe is better than the square pipe.
4) Convenient factory inspection;
5) Anti-balanced external pressure (negative pressure) program;
6) Material province;
7) Easy installation, few connection points, small installation space and low installation cost.
8) The overall installation layout is beautiful and high-grade.
9) It is convenient for daily maintenance and cleaning.
10) The section has a small wet circumference, low resistance along the way, and less energy loss.
11) Fully mechanical processing, no secondary processing is required for one-time molding.
12) Adopting high-speed flying cutting machine with high precision of pipe diameter.
13) It adopts four methods of reducing diameter socket, casing interconnection, flange interconnection, and strap interconnection, which makes the installation more convenient.
14) The external insulation quality of the pipe is better than that of a rectangular duct.
China began to introduce this technology for the shipbuilding industry in the mid-1990s. With the development of my country’s economy taking off, the use of central air-conditioning has increased year by year, and the quality of exhaust and air supply products has been continuously improved. Spiral ducts have taken the lead in the use of some foreign capital and joint ventures. The characteristics of spiral ducts, such as no welding, no air leakage, no water leakage, low noise, low ventilation resistance, low cost, sturdiness, and beautiful appearance, have gradually been recognized by Chinese customers. The spiral duct machine was first developed and produced by the Swiss Spiro company established in 1956. Before 2004, it could only rely on imports and was expensive. A 1602 sold to China for 3 million RMB, and the cost of after-sales service was also very high. Engineers coming to China to do after-sales service do not count the various expenses and the daily salary is 500 Euros, and other accessories are often tens of thousands of yuan. In 2004, a domestic company took the lead in introducing Swiss production technology and successively developed various types of spiral duct machines. With advanced production technology, excellent quality, and affordable prices, it quickly occupied the domestic market and impacted the international market.
Since the spiral duct machine can only produce straight pipes, the elbow machine and other equipment have been developed.
Among them, the double elbow machine can achieve a high degree of production flexibility through the simultaneous operation of two individual workbenches: one is a hemming workbench, and the other is a biting workbench. Therefore, the machine can be used freely at any time without time-consuming conversion. Both workbenches work at the same time. The product is not only beautiful in appearance, but also has firm undercut, strong and light weight.
Krrass spiral duct machine for sale,factory sells directly,lower price,high-quality.2 years warranty. Any interest,please free contact us.